Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An End of an Era

The soap opera All My Children which started in 1970 is coming to an end. ABC seems to think people no longer want soaps and would prefer a cooking show. Maybe they never heard of food network. Anyway I loved this show so much that I used to skip my high school classes to come home and watch it with my mom if something big was happening. She understood and would write me an excuse. I will never forget some of these characters. Erica was my favorite. I also loved the story line of Jenny and Jesse. I had a crush on Thad. Opal was so much fun to watch. It's too bad that all these characters will be forgotten and that soap operas will soon be a thing of the past.

1 comment:

  1. Loving ur amazing blog! great freedom over here!!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete