Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not Ready for Prime Time Players

One of the greatest things to come out of the 1970s was Saturday Night Live. The humor was so outrageous and seemed pretty risque for the time. I looked forward to watching it every week. I loved when Chevy Chase said "I'm Chevy Chase and you're not"-it cracked me up every time. I  must admit I had a bit of a crush on him. I also loved when Dan Aykroyd said "Jane you ignorant slut" to Jane Curtain during their weekend update. I always felt I was getting away with something when I watched it-it couldn't be legal! Sadly Gilda Radner and John Belushi are no longer with us, but the rest of the cast is still making me laugh.








1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I'm inviting you to visit my blog with more than 800 documentaries for download.

    http://abraxas365dokumentarci.blogspot.com/

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete